- PO Box 5007
- Savannah, GA 31414-5007
- 6 Hatchcover Rd.
- Savannah, GA 31404
- Phone: (912) 233-8263
- Fax: (912) 236-4689
The Savannah, Georgia Plant is located on 45 acres with access to deep water for barge transportation and land transportation via trucks. Products produced in the Savannah Plant include all major precast/prestress components for bridges, ship berths, piers, parking garages and building structures. Transportation via truck and barge are used extensively to support projects in the states of North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida and Tennessee.
Joe Shepherd - Vice President - Georgia Division
Phone Number: 912-233-8263 Ext. 104
Joe will answer any questions you may have about our Savannah production facility and products. Joe has sixteen years experience in the construction industry and ten years in the prestress concrete industry.
Doug Pankey – Savannah Plant Manager
Phone Number: 912-233-8263 Ext. 128
Richard Potts – Vice President and Chief Engineer
Phone Number: 912-233-8263 Ext. 105
Fletcher Smith – Senior Engineer
Phone Number: 912-233-8263 Ext. 106
- Ravenel Bridge over the Cooper River - Charleston, SC
- U.S. Naval Pier - Norfolk, VA
- I-95 Bridge over Trout River, Jacksonville, Florida
- Route 33 Bridge over Mattaponi River, Virginia
- Pass Christian, Mississippi
- Now producing insulated precast walls
- Piling - square and cylinder
- Slabs and girders - AASHTO, Bulb Tee and Haunch Girders
- Box beams, sheet piles, heavy structural marine and highway elements
- More than eighteen production areas, including twin bed capable of withstanding five million pounds of stressing force and two twin beds capable of withstanding nine million pounds stressing force.
Computer batching - TATUNG 166MHZ by Command Alkon - regularly batching 10,000 psi lightweight and self-compacting concrete. We also are certified to batch Ultra High Performance concrete up to 30,000 psi using Lafarge Ductile.
- Two 100-ton Mi-Jack Cranes
- One 70-ton Mi-Jack Crane
- Barge slip capable of loading a 65' wide barge
- Full range of trucking capabilities